When I Taught Kindergarten, I Often Felt A Bit Like Bo Peep As I Tried To Herd The Five Year Olds Down The Hall Each Morning., Reference To: _________

When I taught kindergarten, I often felt a bit like Bo Peep as I tried to herd the five year olds down the hall each morning.

Reference to: ______________________________________________________
Possible meaning: __________________________________________________

  Reference to:
The nursery rhyme "Little Bo-Peep"

Possible meaning:
In the nursery rhyme, Bo-Peep lost her sheep. The nursery rhyme is kind of used as an analogy to the kindergarten teacher often having a hard time finding his pupils and grouping them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As A New Generation Of Filipinos What Can We Learn From This Period In Our History

Paliwanag Sa Kabanata 25 Tawanan At Iyakan Sa El Filibusterismo

Kailan Naganap Ang Pananakop Ng Mga Bansang Portugal, Prances, Espanya Estados Unidos At Inglatera Sa Silangang Asya Sa Unang Yugto Ng Imperyalismo